Well, so, I fully intended on writing a couple of blog posts this week... as it was spring break and I should have had plenty of time! But I never got around to it... sorry! I do hope to update everyone sooner rather than later. Our spring break was fun and wonderful time off together! And of course I'll also have an update on how the long-term sub job is going. On that note... if anyone happens to read this before Tuesday, I'd appreciate prayers for this week! I'm sorta nervous and stressed about this coming week because it sounds like I'll start doing more of everything on my own and we have parent conferences this week. PARENT CONFERENCES. I have no idea what you do at a parent conference lol. I am way nervous about those. I know the kids behaviorally pretty well at this point I think... but academically... not at all yet honestly! I don't know what you typically say or go through... am I suppose to have like individualized reports on each student to share/go through with the parents? -Cause I definitely don't! Anyways. I'm nervous and stressed -mainly for the conferences. They are Tuesday-Thursday. Fortunately I do have the principal and facilitators sitting in on most of them with me, so that really helps. But still. With them... I'm not sure -do I take the lead? Will they take the lead? If I do take the lead... what do I say?? Ugh. If you can't tell, I'm sort of panicking. I just want to get through Thursday already! Which is sad since the week hasn't even started yet.
So. That's all I have time for now! Prayers for this week appreciated. I really hope to have time to post several updates on life soon! We've gone to a wedding, had spring break, and my sub job... all things I'd love to update everyone on when I can! Hope everyone is having a much less stressful Sunday evening than Cody and I have! (We both just finished grading a million things and preparing for tomorrow... so we're heading off to bed hoping to not be exhausted to start the week!) So now, goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment