Even though nobody reads this anymore since I had to make it private... I am still excited to share that I am f-i-n-a-l-l-y hired!!! Last time I posted, I had 2 interviews back-to-back. I was offered a job from the second interview that day for a 2nd grade position at a school in NEISD! I was (and still am) thrilled! Second grade is a grade level that I would have chosen myself and I was hoping to end up in North East, so it was truly ideal. God absolutely blessed us with this teaching position and the timing was amazing. With Cody quitting teaching to go back to school... we were really praying hard for me to get offered a job, and not only did I get one -I got a position I am truly excited about. We are beyond grateful for God's provision and plan.
So. Since all of that news... I have been officially setting up my first classroom this week!!! I had a new teacher orientation this past Tuesday, and the last two days have been working to start setting up and organizing my room -and I will be up there all day tomorrow as well. But I'm enjoying it and am so glad to be there! -Despite the heat! Ugh. The school's AC is off until next week, so everyone that is up there is practically melting while we work. And Cody has been wonderful : ) He has been up there with me helping to move stuff, setting up my computers/technology stuff, and being extremely helpful and excited for me.
Other than all of the above excitingness... Cody still has a few weeks before his grad school starts. He is excited to start -but definitely enjoying his last weeks off.
I read your blog!!! And I would like to say YAY to this post =)
ReplyDelete