Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wedding Pics

Pictures! 
So I know it wasn't our wedding, but I still wanted to share several pictures from the weekend.  Congrats again to my beautiful sister-in-law, Kari, and her new husband, John!

Rehearsal Evening -Also New Year's Eve


Brother-Sister pic



Happy New Year!  We went down to the hotel lobby to celebrate.

1.1.11 -John & Kari's Wedding Day

Mr. & Mrs. Adams!



Their reception was at the Pearl Stable and it was gorgeous!
My family at the wedding.

First Dance
Cutting the cake.


They left in a horse-drawn carriage! It was really sweet.
 Post Wedding
Cody and I picked up pizza before heading over to his parents' house to hang out with out-of-town family.

Waiting around at Pizza Hut for our order to be ready.  It was actually a really nice time together to just recap the day.



On a random note... I was amazed my hair held up for about 15 hours throughout the day!  Actually... upon going home that night and taking out the numerous bobby pins, my hair almost held the exact same shape due to the extreme amount of hair spray from that morning! In a weird way it really was amazing. I never before knew the power of hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment